Current Maintenance Announcements
Work orders should be submitted for non-emergency housing maintenance requests. The first time you submit a request, you will need to register. Thereafter, your contact information will pull up automatically. Please make sure to complete all fields on the work order form (name, email, building, area, room, etc). This information will help us to respond to your work order request in a timely manner.
Internet, Phone, TV, and Philo Maintenance Requests
For all internet or phone issues, please DO NOT submit a maintenance request. Instead, contact the USF IT Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-1222 for 24/7 support.
For all cable television or Philo issues, please DO NOT submit a maintenance request. All residents can receive 24-hour support by utilizing one of the following three contact methods:
- 24-hour Toll-Free Television Support: 844-283-6496
- Text: Text "resnet" to 84700
- Email: email@example.com
In cases of emergency maintenance issues (water flood, building power outage, etc.), please contact the following:
Monday - Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
All residents - Call 813-974-3446
All Other Times
Juniper-Poplar & Magnolia residents - Call 813-974-0800
Andros, Beta, Castor, Cypress, Greek Village, Holly, Kosove, & Maple residents - Call 813-974-7000
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
If you are a first-time user of this system:
- Please fill out the registration information on the next page. Follow the prompts to setup your account.
- The account number is 107698592.
- At the bottom of the maintenance request page, you will be prompted to enter the submittal
password. Please enter "usf" as the password.
If you are a returning user of this system:
- The system was updated on Wednesday, July 20. Your email is already loaded into the system, however you need to setup a password.
- On the next page, select "Forgot Password?"
- A window will pop up prompting you for your email address. Please enter your USF email address and select "Submit."
- You will then receive an email with instructions for creating your password.
- After creating your password, please login to the system and complete your maintenance request.
- At the bottom of the maintenance request page, you will be prompted to enter the submittal password. Please enter "usf" as the password.