ABOUT CYPRESS APARTMENTS
Cypress Apartments is comprised of two four-story buildings and is located on USF Genshaft Drive. Upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses approximately 300 residents in apartment style halls. Cypress Apartments also features study lounges on every floor and a laundry facility nearby. Apply to live in Cypress Apartments!
Building Codes: RCC, RCD
Units in Cypress Apartments
Each apartment style unit offers four single bedrooms, shared living and kitchen areas and two bathrooms. The hall is coed with four students of the same gender identity in one unit.
- Approximately 120 square feet
- Typical bedroom area dimensions are 9'6" x 12'
- Provided furniture in each bedroom area includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x30")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x48")
- Closet space in each room
- Each unit typically includes two bathrooms
- Shower curtain liners are provided
- Each unit contains a full kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, stovetop and sink
- Each unit contains a furnished common living area
Community and Hall Amenities
- Laundry facility in Cypress C
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Addresses
Cypress Apartments C
4303 USF Dogwood Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Cypress Apartments D
4301 USF Dogwood Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)