Housing Resident Scholarship
The 2023-24 Housing Resident Scholarship application IS OPEN.
About this Scholarship
The Housing & Residential Education Student Resident Scholarship is an $800 scholarship awarded to four students living on the USF Tampa campus who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in academic, campus/residential employment, and/or civic activities. Recipients will be notified in June 2023. Those selected will be awarded this scholarship once it is confirmed you live on campus.
- Must be a full time student.
- Must currently live in USF housing on the Tampa campus and also plan to live in USF Tampa campus housing for the entire 2023-24 academic year
- Must be a continuing student
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicant must have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours at USF
- Resident Assistants and Community Managers are not eligible to apply.
Visit the USF Scholarships & Fellowships website and select "Apply Now" to use the AwardSpring system. AwardSpring allows you to apply for USF scholarships by completing a brief questionnaire and shows you a list of scholarships you may qualify for based on your responses. The Housing Resident Scholarship should appear if you meet all requirements of the scholarship listed above.
Please note: As part of the application process, two letters of recommendation are required. The requirements for the letters are outlined in the scholarship information page in AwardSpring.
The deadline to complete your application, including all letters of recommendation, is April 28, 2023 at 5 p.m.
For assistance, please email Aaron Diller, Assistant Director, Financial Services, Housing & Residential Education.