Who We Are
International Allies is a group of student and scholar volunteers who assist the Office of International Services in a variety of important ways. Their major roles include:
- Serving as a volunteer base to assist the Office of International Services in carrying out office functions such as orientation, workshops, tabling, and programming
- Serving as an advisory board to the Office of International Services
- To improve existing programs and services for international community
- To generate new programs and services for the international community based on student need
- Serving as a liaison between the international student body and the Office of International Services by providing a space and outlet for students to make their voices heard
- Bethany Holmes, Graduate Assistant
- Shanon Rego, Peer Leader
- Ricardo Digiovanni Frumento, Peer Leader
- Sami Behera, Peer Leader
- Ivy Cai, Peer Leader
- Cristal Wu, Peer Leader
- Lorenzo Pantano, Peer Leader
All interested international and domestic students at both the undergraduate and graduate level are eligible to be members of this organization. International scholars at USF are also encouraged to join.
JOIN US FOR A MEETING
Interested in learning more information about International Allies? Join us for one of our weekly meetings on Microsoft Teams Thursday afternoons from 4:00-6:00 PM EST. International Allies is meant to be flexible with your schedule. Some volunteers join us each week, and others help out when they're able at various points in the semester. We'd love for you to participate as often as you would like!
Volunteer with Us
To indicate your interest in volunteering with the Office of International Services, please fill out the International Allies Interest Form and we'll reach out to you with more information.