Complete USF Forms
Please log into your Applicant Portal to complete any necessary forms:
- Application Addendum Form
- Application Update Form
Change of Term
Change of Major
Change of Campus
- Explanation of Activities
- Home School Transcript
- Social Security Number Form
- Third Party Authorization Form
- Undergraduate Residency Declaration Form
- Application for Admission*
*Use this print form ONLY if you are unable to complete the online application for admission.
STEPS TO ACCESS YOUR ADMISSIONS FORMS
- Log into my.usf.edu with your NetID and password. Once logged in, navigate to the “My Resources“ tab and click on OASIS.
- Once in OASIS, click on the “Student“ text.
- Click on "Admissions" and then select “View My Undergraduate Application Status.”
---If starting from your Admissions Checklist, start here---
- You will be taken to your Admissions Checklist. Select “Forms“ on your checklist.
- All of your forms are accessible and able to be filled out on this screen.
Please Note: Update(s) to your Application Checklist will not be reflected on your Applicant Portal until your form is processed by the Office of Admissions. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing from the time the form is received.