USF Summer ACE
Welcome to Summer ACE 2022 at USF!
Summer ACE is excited to have you join this cohort experience and to share updates as we progress toward Summer 2022!
The Summer Academic and Cultural Engagement Program (ACE) is designed to facilitate a purposeful transition from high school to college for incoming first-year students. The ACE program offers specialized academics, community building, and campus engagement experiences.
As an ACE student and a University of South Florida Bull, you will experience exclusive opportunities for cultural immersion and hands-on learning, which will prepare you for your USF journey throughout your college career!
The Summer ACE program is focused on individualized student success. Our support for students begins as we work with the Office of Admissions and Office of Orientation to help you prepare to become part of the USF community. ACE students have the opportunity to build close connections with classmates and faculty through small classes, the Summer ACE program housing and residential experience, campus events and activities, and peer mentoring. The Summer ACE program is your chance to start "Running with the Bulls" as you take part in this one-of-a-kind learning experience!
Some unique elements of ACE include:
- Enhanced assistance in the onboarding process
- Small classes (Summer term) with individualized attention from your hand-picked faculty
- Collaborative academic experience and hands-on learning opportunities
- One-on-one peer mentoring support throughout the summer program and beyond
- Holistic summer programming model focused on goal setting, wellness, and getting involved on campus
- Consistent support from the Summer ACE team throughout your time at USF and post-graduation career
- Opportunities for campus and Tampa Bay community engagement including social, academic, leadership, and service experiences
Please check out the Coursework tab for more information about the academic engagement opportunities and how they coincide with your specific USF coursework.