About Membership Services
Please see our Spring 2021 Membership Services page for the most up-to-date information on our membership offerings.
- Students with tuition waivers (such as faculty & staff, other state employees or senior citizens) must purchase appropriate membership.
- All memberships require a current USF ID card or a Recreation & Wellness Community Card. USF ID card does not guarantee membership.
- Recreation & Wellness Community Cards are not currently available for purchase. Only those members with existing Community Cards are eligible to renew memberships. No new Community memberships are currently available.
- Proper verification of employment will be required at the time of membership purchase or renewal. Membership includes use of the Recreation & Wellness Center's fitness floor, upper gym, lower gym, equipment check-out, group fitness classes, indoor pool and racquetball courts.
- Operations and programming are subject to change at any time during the pandemic.
- Monthly membership are valid one month from date of purchase.
- Annual memberships are valid one year from date of purchase.
- Renewals can be processed online.
- Visa & Mastercard only
- Payroll deduction is available for Faculty & Staff memberships
- Member Waiver
Parking fees are NOT included in membership fees. Contact the USF Parking and Transportation
Services before pursuing your Campus Recreation membership to determine the parking
permit costs. See Parking Options or call (813)-974-3990 for additional information.
Parking and traffic may affect access to the REC. Alerts will only be announced through a subscriber-based listserv. To subscribe, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and type: sub USF-PARKING-TRAFFIC-ALERTS in the body of your message. You will receive an email that will require you to click on a confirmation link in order to be included as a subscriber.
- Current Alumni Association membership required to be eligible to purchase Alumni Campus Recreation membership. Please see Alumni Association for membership details.
- Group Fitness: Classes are included in the Campus Recreation Membership.
- Intramural Sports: USF Faculty and Staff must purchase a Campus Recreation membership in order to participate in any intramural activity.
- Intramural Sports: Spectators may attend Campus Recreation to view intramural activities without paying a fee.
- Outdoor Recreation: NON USF Recreation & Wellness members can rent camping/trip gear with a USF ID or Recreation & Wellness Community Card.