On-Campus Employment

On-Campus Employment Eligibility

To be eligible to work on-campus you must:

  • Have a valid I-20.
  • Have a valid passport.
  • Be working on the campus that issued your I-20 – your home campus. You cannot work at any other campus.
  • Must be enrolled in classes and considered full-time enrolled or on your annual Summer vacation.
  • If on your annual vacation you must be intending to return to take classes for the next Fall term.
  • If you have completed one degree and doing a change of level (COL) to another degree you must obtain the new COL I-20 prior to continuing any on-campus employment after you complete the prior degree.
On-Campus Eligibility