Living Learning Communities by Major
LLC Application Update: BBC LLC applications will close for continuing students on Wednesday, February 8 at 11:59 PM. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our largest LLCs, the Bulls Business Community offers business majors the chance to connect with one another while also developing their professional skills. Members attend company tours, practice business etiquette in real-life scenarios, and network with alumni from the College of Business. Visit the Official Website
Located In: Poplar Hall (Suite style rooms)
Open To: Bulls Business Network and Bulls to Business Program students
Benefits of the Bulls Business LLC Program
- Live with other motivated Business students who will be taking similar courses
- In-hall tutoring maximizes success in business courses
- Exclusive Academic Foundations course helps build business skills in your first year
- Participate in exclusive events and activities designed to support and develop necessary business skills
- Network with numerous College of Business administrators and faculty and with Tampa Bay business leaders
- Dedicated College of Business Advisor for the BBC to assist during time at USF and to help students develop a relationship with the College of Business
- Receive personal assistance writing your résumé
- Custom improv classes teach you how to think on your feet in every situation
- BBC residents are eligible to apply to the exclusive Business Honors Program
Students are also required to pay the BBC fee of $350.00 per semester, which is used to cover the cost of BBC activities and events.
Apply to live in an LLC (Click "Living Learning Communities")
To gain admission to an LLC, you will need to complete an online LLC program application (in addition to the general USF housing application) and be admitted into the LLC program.
When completing an LLC program application that requires longer responses, we recommend typing into a Microsoft Word document that you can save and refer back to if you have any complications. Once you submit an application, a confirmation page should appear. You will also receive a confirmation email in your USF email account. If you do not receive these confirmations, please contact email@example.com, as your application was not received.
LLC Admission Decisions
Once received, your application will be reviewed by the appropriate LLC for a decision on admission. You will be notified via your USF email account regarding your LLC admission status. Each LLC has its own review timeline, but most programs will review applications and begin making application decisions by early March. Admission decisions are for one academic year. Students wishing to return to their LLC for an additional year should contact their program coordinator for specific instructions.
If you are admitted to an LLC, you will automatically be assigned into that community. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, or the LLC has reached capacity, your housing assignment will be based on the preferences in your general housing application.
If at any point you wish to withdraw an application, or for questions regarding the general housing application, meal plans, payment information, etc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-0001.