Election Rules & Resources
The Election Rules Commission is here to support and conduct elections. Below are resources and election guidelines.
- Campaign Budget Expense Statement
- Campaign Staff List
- MSC Chalking Grid
- SG Statutes and Title 7 - For election purposes please refer and utilize the consolidated version of Title 7, the Election Code
- Official Grievance Form
- Public Records Request Form
- Final Candidate Presentation - Pres/VP/Gov/Lt. Gov (This will be posted following the required candidate meetings)
- Final Candidate Presentation - Senate/Campus Council (This will be posted following the required candidate meetings)
- Student Government Referendum 03-001
Senators (Legislative Branch) are elected once a semester - during the general election (February) and midterm election (October). The Student Body President and Vice President (Executive Branch) are elected during the general elections and serve a one-year term beginning in late Spring.
Questions? Contact the Election Rules Commission!