Off-Campus Employment (Internships)

Other Visa Types

Employment options for other visa types that are not F/J are very limited and differ by each visa type. If you have questions about your employment options, please contact an International Student Advisor.

You can also look on the US Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) website for more information.