Off-Campus Employment (Internships)

Outside US

International students who wish to study, research, or engage in experiential learning outside the U.S. as part of their USF degree program must first request approval from the international office. For more information please visit our Study or Research Abroad Approval E-Form in iStart.

Employment Outside of the US