Off-Campus Employment (Internships)

J-2 Dependent Employment

J-2 visa holders may apply for work permission from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Permission is granted in the form of an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) with authorized dates of employment. Applications take up to four months for approval. J-2 will need to make an appointment with International Services to file for employment authorization.

Employment J2 Family